Campbell’s New VP of CSR: David Stangis
Campbell Soup Company announced the appointment of David P. Stangis as vice president of corporate social responsibility, a new position at the company.
Stangis, 43, will be responsible for designing Campbell’s CSR strategy, including its efforts to promote environmental sustainability.
Stangis is a 20-year veteran of the CSR field. He joins Campbell from Intel Corporation, where he was the global director of corporate responsibility for the past eight years. He was responsible for developing Intel’s CSR strategies and coordinating those strategies with business units. Stangis was also the main blogger for Intel’s corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel.
In Campbell’s latest corporate sustainability report, the company says it has reduced water consumption by 1.5 million gallons per day.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners