Campbell’s New VP of CSR: David Stangis
Campbell Soup Company announced the appointment of David P. Stangis as vice president of corporate social responsibility, a new position at the company.
Stangis, 43, will be responsible for designing Campbell’s CSR strategy, including its efforts to promote environmental sustainability.
Stangis is a 20-year veteran of the CSR field. He joins Campbell from Intel Corporation, where he was the global director of corporate responsibility for the past eight years. He was responsible for developing Intel’s CSR strategies and coordinating those strategies with business units. Stangis was also the main blogger for Intel’s corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel.
In Campbell’s latest corporate sustainability report, the company says it has reduced water consumption by 1.5 million gallons per day.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike