Campbell’s New VP of CSR: David Stangis
Campbell Soup Company announced the appointment of David P. Stangis as vice president of corporate social responsibility, a new position at the company.
Stangis, 43, will be responsible for designing Campbell’s CSR strategy, including its efforts to promote environmental sustainability.
Stangis is a 20-year veteran of the CSR field. He joins Campbell from Intel Corporation, where he was the global director of corporate responsibility for the past eight years. He was responsible for developing Intel’s CSR strategies and coordinating those strategies with business units. Stangis was also the main blogger for Intel’s corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel.
In Campbell’s latest corporate sustainability report, the company says it has reduced water consumption by 1.5 million gallons per day.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management