Campbell’s New VP of CSR: David Stangis
Campbell Soup Company announced the appointment of David P. Stangis as vice president of corporate social responsibility, a new position at the company.
Stangis, 43, will be responsible for designing Campbell’s CSR strategy, including its efforts to promote environmental sustainability.
Stangis is a 20-year veteran of the CSR field. He joins Campbell from Intel Corporation, where he was the global director of corporate responsibility for the past eight years. He was responsible for developing Intel’s CSR strategies and coordinating those strategies with business units. Stangis was also the main blogger for Intel’s corporate social responsibility blog called CSR(at)Intel.
In Campbell’s latest corporate sustainability report, the company says it has reduced water consumption by 1.5 million gallons per day.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports