TRIRIGA Announces New Eco-Building Management System
TRIRIGA announced it is offering a new eco-building management system, TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability – or TREES.
The system assesses initial environmental performance for buildings, then manages and optimizes performance by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions of real estate assets. The software provides real estate operational processes, procedures, metrics, analysis, assessment tools, and reports required to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY.
In addition, TREES touts the ability to bring significant energy cost savings reduction. The system can also assists companies to achieve LEED certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action