TRIRIGA Announces New Eco-Building Management System
TRIRIGA announced it is offering a new eco-building management system, TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability – or TREES.
The system assesses initial environmental performance for buildings, then manages and optimizes performance by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions of real estate assets. The software provides real estate operational processes, procedures, metrics, analysis, assessment tools, and reports required to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY.
In addition, TREES touts the ability to bring significant energy cost savings reduction. The system can also assists companies to achieve LEED certifications.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV