TRIRIGA Announces New Eco-Building Management System
TRIRIGA announced it is offering a new eco-building management system, TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability – or TREES.
The system assesses initial environmental performance for buildings, then manages and optimizes performance by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions of real estate assets. The software provides real estate operational processes, procedures, metrics, analysis, assessment tools, and reports required to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY.
In addition, TREES touts the ability to bring significant energy cost savings reduction. The system can also assists companies to achieve LEED certifications.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry