TRIRIGA Announces New Eco-Building Management System
TRIRIGA announced it is offering a new eco-building management system, TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability – or TREES.
The system assesses initial environmental performance for buildings, then manages and optimizes performance by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions of real estate assets. The software provides real estate operational processes, procedures, metrics, analysis, assessment tools, and reports required to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY.
In addition, TREES touts the ability to bring significant energy cost savings reduction. The system can also assists companies to achieve LEED certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED