TRIRIGA Announces New Eco-Building Management System
TRIRIGA announced it is offering a new eco-building management system, TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability – or TREES.
The system assesses initial environmental performance for buildings, then manages and optimizes performance by reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions of real estate assets. The software provides real estate operational processes, procedures, metrics, analysis, assessment tools, and reports required to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY.
In addition, TREES touts the ability to bring significant energy cost savings reduction. The system can also assists companies to achieve LEED certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation