Bosch Rexroth Launches Green Info Web Site
Bosch Rexroth has launched a Web site to provide information on its sustainable manufacturing technology resources and to encourage innovation among manufacturers, OEMs, machine builders, system integrators and engineers.
The site features descriptions of Bosch Rexroth’s products and systems which encourage use of alternative energy sources. Such as the company’s hydrostatic regenerative braking systems, which is touted as capable of increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
The company says the site will also be used to announce industry initiatives related to improving the environment and driving the development of sustainable manufacturing solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs