Bosch Rexroth Launches Green Info Web Site
Bosch Rexroth has launched a Web site to provide information on its sustainable manufacturing technology resources and to encourage innovation among manufacturers, OEMs, machine builders, system integrators and engineers.
The site features descriptions of Bosch Rexroth’s products and systems which encourage use of alternative energy sources. Such as the company’s hydrostatic regenerative braking systems, which is touted as capable of increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
The company says the site will also be used to announce industry initiatives related to improving the environment and driving the development of sustainable manufacturing solutions.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry