Bosch Rexroth Launches Green Info Web Site
Bosch Rexroth has launched a Web site to provide information on its sustainable manufacturing technology resources and to encourage innovation among manufacturers, OEMs, machine builders, system integrators and engineers.
The site features descriptions of Bosch Rexroth’s products and systems which encourage use of alternative energy sources. Such as the company’s hydrostatic regenerative braking systems, which is touted as capable of increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
The company says the site will also be used to announce industry initiatives related to improving the environment and driving the development of sustainable manufacturing solutions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland