Bosch Rexroth Launches Green Info Web Site
Bosch Rexroth has launched a Web site to provide information on its sustainable manufacturing technology resources and to encourage innovation among manufacturers, OEMs, machine builders, system integrators and engineers.
The site features descriptions of Bosch Rexroth’s products and systems which encourage use of alternative energy sources. Such as the company’s hydrostatic regenerative braking systems, which is touted as capable of increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
The company says the site will also be used to announce industry initiatives related to improving the environment and driving the development of sustainable manufacturing solutions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management