Bosch Rexroth Launches Green Info Web Site
Bosch Rexroth has launched a Web site to provide information on its sustainable manufacturing technology resources and to encourage innovation among manufacturers, OEMs, machine builders, system integrators and engineers.
The site features descriptions of Bosch Rexroth’s products and systems which encourage use of alternative energy sources. Such as the company’s hydrostatic regenerative braking systems, which is touted as capable of increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25 percent.
The company says the site will also be used to announce industry initiatives related to improving the environment and driving the development of sustainable manufacturing solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report