Sustainable Minds, Autodesk Develop Environmental Tools For Designers
Autodesk and Sustainable Minds have teamed up to develop software and information services for Autodesk’s digital prototyping solution. The goal is to provide industrial designers and engineers the knowledge to understand the environmental impacts of a new product.
An on-demand software and information suite will help designers estimate a product’s life cycle impact. This life cycle assessment software will complement Autodesk Inventor software.
In June, Sustainable Minds released software to help answer sustainable design questions.
In February, Autodesk acquired two energy analysis software companies – Green Building Studio, which provides web-based building energy analysis, and Carmel Software Corporation, which develops HVAC mechanical engineering software.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes