Sustainable Minds, Autodesk Develop Environmental Tools For Designers
Autodesk and Sustainable Minds have teamed up to develop software and information services for Autodesk’s digital prototyping solution. The goal is to provide industrial designers and engineers the knowledge to understand the environmental impacts of a new product.
An on-demand software and information suite will help designers estimate a product’s life cycle impact. This life cycle assessment software will complement Autodesk Inventor software.
In June, Sustainable Minds released software to help answer sustainable design questions.
In February, Autodesk acquired two energy analysis software companies – Green Building Studio, which provides web-based building energy analysis, and Carmel Software Corporation, which develops HVAC mechanical engineering software.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018