Sustainable Minds, Autodesk Develop Environmental Tools For Designers
Autodesk and Sustainable Minds have teamed up to develop software and information services for Autodesk’s digital prototyping solution. The goal is to provide industrial designers and engineers the knowledge to understand the environmental impacts of a new product.
An on-demand software and information suite will help designers estimate a product’s life cycle impact. This life cycle assessment software will complement Autodesk Inventor software.
In June, Sustainable Minds released software to help answer sustainable design questions.
In February, Autodesk acquired two energy analysis software companies – Green Building Studio, which provides web-based building energy analysis, and Carmel Software Corporation, which develops HVAC mechanical engineering software.
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities