Chevron Launches ‘I Will’ Campaign
Chevron Corp, launched a U.S.-based marketing campaign called â€śI Willâ€ť over the weekend. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
The advertisements accompany Chevron’s updated Web site, which provides information on ways to conserve energy and use it efficiently. The site offers tools like Energy Generator, which demonstrates how individual actions, like lowering the thermostat by one degree in the winter can save enough energy to light about 5,000 hours of reading.
The campaign is a continuation of the company’s dialogue on energy issues that began last fall with the company’s â€śThe Power of Human Energyâ€ť advertising campaign.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing