Chevron Launches ‘I Will’ Campaign
Chevron Corp, launched a U.S.-based marketing campaign called ‚ÄúI Will‚ÄĚ over the weekend. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
The advertisements accompany Chevron’s updated Web site, which provides information on ways to conserve energy and use it efficiently. The site offers tools like Energy Generator, which demonstrates how individual actions, like lowering the thermostat by one degree in the winter can save enough energy to light about 5,000 hours of reading.
The campaign is a continuation of the company’s dialogue on energy issues that began last fall with the company’s ‚ÄúThe Power of Human Energy‚ÄĚ advertising campaign.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‚ÄėOuts‚Äô Misleading Strategy Behind Florida‚Äôs Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE