Chevron Launches ‘I Will’ Campaign
Chevron Corp, launched a U.S.-based marketing campaign called â€śI Willâ€ť over the weekend. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
The advertisements accompany Chevron’s updated Web site, which provides information on ways to conserve energy and use it efficiently. The site offers tools like Energy Generator, which demonstrates how individual actions, like lowering the thermostat by one degree in the winter can save enough energy to light about 5,000 hours of reading.
The campaign is a continuation of the company’s dialogue on energy issues that began last fall with the company’s â€śThe Power of Human Energyâ€ť advertising campaign.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency