Chevron Launches ‘I Will’ Campaign
Chevron Corp, launched a U.S.-based marketing campaign called â€śI Willâ€ť over the weekend. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
The advertisements accompany Chevron’s updated Web site, which provides information on ways to conserve energy and use it efficiently. The site offers tools like Energy Generator, which demonstrates how individual actions, like lowering the thermostat by one degree in the winter can save enough energy to light about 5,000 hours of reading.
The campaign is a continuation of the company’s dialogue on energy issues that began last fall with the company’s â€śThe Power of Human Energyâ€ť advertising campaign.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GMâ€™s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA