Chevron Launches ‘I Will’ Campaign
Chevron Corp, launched a U.S.-based marketing campaign called â€śI Willâ€ť over the weekend. The campaign is designed to raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
The advertisements accompany Chevron’s updated Web site, which provides information on ways to conserve energy and use it efficiently. The site offers tools like Energy Generator, which demonstrates how individual actions, like lowering the thermostat by one degree in the winter can save enough energy to light about 5,000 hours of reading.
The campaign is a continuation of the company’s dialogue on energy issues that began last fall with the company’s â€śThe Power of Human Energyâ€ť advertising campaign.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy â€“ In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar