Multi Packaging Solutions Adds 4 More FSC Certified Facilities
Multi Packaging Solutions announced that four additional manufacturing locations are now certified under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certifications. The company has also certified five facilities to Rainforest Alliance (RA) chain-of-custody certifications standards.
In total, the company has seven FSC chain-of-custody certified facilities, five RA chain-of-custody certified facilities, and two Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) chain-of-custody certified facilities.
Chain-of-Custody Certification is a promise to customers that products come from sustainably managed forests.
Sonoco also recently announced that 13 of its recycled paperboard mills and two recycled rigid paper plants in the U.S. and Canada have received chain-of-custody certification from the FSC.
In July, R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved SFI chain-of-custody certifications.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B