Multi Packaging Solutions Adds 4 More FSC Certified Facilities
Multi Packaging Solutions announced that four additional manufacturing locations are now certified under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certifications. The company has also certified five facilities to Rainforest Alliance (RA) chain-of-custody certifications standards.
In total, the company has seven FSC chain-of-custody certified facilities, five RA chain-of-custody certified facilities, and two Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) chain-of-custody certified facilities.
Chain-of-Custody Certification is a promise to customers that products come from sustainably managed forests.
Sonoco also recently announced that 13 of its recycled paperboard mills and two recycled rigid paper plants in the U.S. and Canada have received chain-of-custody certification from the FSC.
In July, R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved SFI chain-of-custody certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data