Multi Packaging Solutions Adds 4 More FSC Certified Facilities
Multi Packaging Solutions announced that four additional manufacturing locations are now certified under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certifications. The company has also certified five facilities to Rainforest Alliance (RA) chain-of-custody certifications standards.
In total, the company has seven FSC chain-of-custody certified facilities, five RA chain-of-custody certified facilities, and two Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) chain-of-custody certified facilities.
Chain-of-Custody Certification is a promise to customers that products come from sustainably managed forests.
Sonoco also recently announced that 13 of its recycled paperboard mills and two recycled rigid paper plants in the U.S. and Canada have received chain-of-custody certification from the FSC.
In July, R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved SFI chain-of-custody certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling