Multi Packaging Solutions Adds 4 More FSC Certified Facilities
Multi Packaging Solutions announced that four additional manufacturing locations are now certified under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certifications. The company has also certified five facilities to Rainforest Alliance (RA) chain-of-custody certifications standards.
In total, the company has seven FSC chain-of-custody certified facilities, five RA chain-of-custody certified facilities, and two Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) chain-of-custody certified facilities.
Chain-of-Custody Certification is a promise to customers that products come from sustainably managed forests.
Sonoco also recently announced that 13 of its recycled paperboard mills and two recycled rigid paper plants in the U.S. and Canada have received chain-of-custody certification from the FSC.
In July, R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved SFI chain-of-custody certifications.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy