Multi Packaging Solutions Adds 4 More FSC Certified Facilities
Multi Packaging Solutions announced that four additional manufacturing locations are now certified under the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain-of-custody certifications. The company has also certified five facilities to Rainforest Alliance (RA) chain-of-custody certifications standards.
In total, the company has seven FSC chain-of-custody certified facilities, five RA chain-of-custody certified facilities, and two Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) chain-of-custody certified facilities.
Chain-of-Custody Certification is a promise to customers that products come from sustainably managed forests.
Sonoco also recently announced that 13 of its recycled paperboard mills and two recycled rigid paper plants in the U.S. and Canada have received chain-of-custody certification from the FSC.
In July, R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved SFI chain-of-custody certifications.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016