Australian Companies Brace For Carbon Emissions Trading
Australia is currently grappling with implementing a carbon emissions trading scheme. Here, Jennifer Westacott, National Leader Water and Environment, KPMG, comments on the difficulty in continuously monitoring C02 emissions, the mandatories of monitoring and reporting, Australia’s carbon emissions trading scheme and what Australia can learn from the European experience.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage