Australian Companies Brace For Carbon Emissions Trading
Australia is currently grappling with implementing a carbon emissions trading scheme. Here, Jennifer Westacott, National Leader Water and Environment, KPMG, comments on the difficulty in continuously monitoring C02 emissions, the mandatories of monitoring and reporting, Australia’s carbon emissions trading scheme and what Australia can learn from the European experience.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned