Australian Companies Brace For Carbon Emissions Trading
Australia is currently grappling with implementing a carbon emissions trading scheme. Here, Jennifer Westacott, National Leader Water and Environment, KPMG, comments on the difficulty in continuously monitoring C02 emissions, the mandatories of monitoring and reporting, Australia’s carbon emissions trading scheme and what Australia can learn from the European experience.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge