Ocean Spray Expansion Includes Sustainability Features
Ocean Spray has completed the expansion of its Wisconsin Rapids facility. It includes a wastewater treatment facility and energy-efficient lighting.
The company invested $75 million in the facility and doubled its size to 440,000 square feet. It also expanded the system which converts methane from the Veolia Cranberry Creek Landfill into clean energy to power the plant.
The expanded facility also includes a fully-racked warehouse for both ingredients and finished goods which allows for increased storage on a smaller footprint.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses