Ocean Spray Expansion Includes Sustainability Features
Ocean Spray has completed the expansion of its Wisconsin Rapids facility. It includes a wastewater treatment facility and energy-efficient lighting.
The company invested $75 million in the facility and doubled its size to 440,000 square feet. It also expanded the system which converts methane from the Veolia Cranberry Creek Landfill into clean energy to power the plant.
The expanded facility also includes a fully-racked warehouse for both ingredients and finished goods which allows for increased storage on a smaller footprint.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity