Ocean Spray Expansion Includes Sustainability Features
Ocean Spray has completed the expansion of its Wisconsin Rapids facility. It includes a wastewater treatment facility and energy-efficient lighting.
The company invested $75 million in the facility and doubled its size to 440,000 square feet. It also expanded the system which converts methane from the Veolia Cranberry Creek Landfill into clean energy to power the plant.
The expanded facility also includes a fully-racked warehouse for both ingredients and finished goods which allows for increased storage on a smaller footprint.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners