Ocean Spray Expansion Includes Sustainability Features
Ocean Spray has completed the expansion of its Wisconsin Rapids facility. It includes a wastewater treatment facility and energy-efficient lighting.
The company invested $75 million in the facility and doubled its size to 440,000 square feet. It also expanded the system which converts methane from the Veolia Cranberry Creek Landfill into clean energy to power the plant.
The expanded facility also includes a fully-racked warehouse for both ingredients and finished goods which allows for increased storage on a smaller footprint.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works