Ocean Spray Expansion Includes Sustainability Features
Ocean Spray has completed the expansion of its Wisconsin Rapids facility. It includes a wastewater treatment facility and energy-efficient lighting.
The company invested $75 million in the facility and doubled its size to 440,000 square feet. It also expanded the system which converts methane from the Veolia Cranberry Creek Landfill into clean energy to power the plant.
The expanded facility also includes a fully-racked warehouse for both ingredients and finished goods which allows for increased storage on a smaller footprint.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’