Gamers Checking Out Green Cars
According to the 2008 1UP Network Automotive Study, gamers make up a large auto-owning demographic – most 1UP Network online and Electronic Gaming Monthly gamers surveyed own, on average, two automobiles – and many are looking to go green with their next car, Marketing Charts reports.
Among gamers considering purchasing a car, more than four in ten would consider a hybrid car and some 15% would consider a eco/biodiesel vehicles, with a similar proportion considering electric/hybrid SUVs.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables