ICF Unveils Green Business Planning Service
ICF International launched Green Business, a Web-based sustainable business planning service. The new Web site offers an integrated suite of services which the company says helps all aspects of â€śgreeningâ€ť a business.
The company says its service offerings can help clients from initial strategy inception and data collection for a company’s first carbon footprint to GHG abatement programs and purchasing offsets to achieve carbon neutrality.
In April, the company partnered with Merrill Lynch and launched â€śGreen & Gold,â€ť which the companies describe as a â€śfull-service climate change solution with a strong focus on sustainability.â€ť
In January, Dr. Cristiano Facanha of ICF International and Dr. Arpad Horvath of UC Berkeley helped develop a program that integrates with retailersâ€™ online shopping carts and enables consumers to offset the carbon produced from shipping.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy â€“ In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array