ICF Unveils Green Business Planning Service
ICF International launched Green Business, a Web-based sustainable business planning service. The new Web site offers an integrated suite of services which the company says helps all aspects of â€śgreeningâ€ť a business.
The company says its service offerings can help clients from initial strategy inception and data collection for a company’s first carbon footprint to GHG abatement programs and purchasing offsets to achieve carbon neutrality.
In April, the company partnered with Merrill Lynch and launched â€śGreen & Gold,â€ť which the companies describe as a â€śfull-service climate change solution with a strong focus on sustainability.â€ť
In January, Dr. Cristiano Facanha of ICF International and Dr. Arpad Horvath of UC Berkeley helped develop a program that integrates with retailersâ€™ online shopping carts and enables consumers to offset the carbon produced from shipping.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledgeâ€“and Action