ICF Unveils Green Business Planning Service
ICF International launched Green Business, a Web-based sustainable business planning service. The new Web site offers an integrated suite of services which the company says helps all aspects of â€śgreeningâ€ť a business.
The company says its service offerings can help clients from initial strategy inception and data collection for a company’s first carbon footprint to GHG abatement programs and purchasing offsets to achieve carbon neutrality.
In April, the company partnered with Merrill Lynch and launched â€śGreen & Gold,â€ť which the companies describe as a â€śfull-service climate change solution with a strong focus on sustainability.â€ť
In January, Dr. Cristiano Facanha of ICF International and Dr. Arpad Horvath of UC Berkeley helped develop a program that integrates with retailersâ€™ online shopping carts and enables consumers to offset the carbon produced from shipping.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms