ICF Unveils Green Business Planning Service
ICF International launched Green Business, a Web-based sustainable business planning service. The new Web site offers an integrated suite of services which the company says helps all aspects of â€śgreeningâ€ť a business.
The company says its service offerings can help clients from initial strategy inception and data collection for a company’s first carbon footprint to GHG abatement programs and purchasing offsets to achieve carbon neutrality.
In April, the company partnered with Merrill Lynch and launched â€śGreen & Gold,â€ť which the companies describe as a â€śfull-service climate change solution with a strong focus on sustainability.â€ť
In January, Dr. Cristiano Facanha of ICF International and Dr. Arpad Horvath of UC Berkeley helped develop a program that integrates with retailersâ€™ online shopping carts and enables consumers to offset the carbon produced from shipping.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Courtâ€™s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedyâ€™s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency