ICF Unveils Green Business Planning Service
ICF International launched Green Business, a Web-based sustainable business planning service. The new Web site offers an integrated suite of services which the company says helps all aspects of āgreeningā a business.
The company says its service offerings can help clients from initial strategy inception and data collection for a company’s first carbon footprint to GHG abatement programs and purchasing offsets to achieve carbon neutrality.
In April, the company partnered with Merrill Lynch and launched āGreen & Gold,ā which the companies describe as a āfull-service climate change solution with a strong focus on sustainability.ā
In January, Dr. Cristiano Facanha of ICF International and Dr. Arpad Horvath of UC Berkeley helped develop a program that integrates with retailersā online shopping carts and enables consumers to offset the carbon produced from shipping.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B