CNE Launches Service To Help Companies Manage GHG Emissions
Constellation NewEnergy, a subsidiary of Constellation Energy, announced that it will offer a Carbon Footprint Solution to help commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout North America manage their GHG emissions.
The company will leverage ecolink, a carbon management platform developed by Pace Global Energy Services, to help businesses quantify, report and manage their GHG emissions.
Ecolink Standard edition includes an annual assessment of a company’s GHG emissions profile. Ecolink Manager edition offers a carbon and environmental sustainability management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls