CNE Launches Service To Help Companies Manage GHG Emissions
Constellation NewEnergy, a subsidiary of Constellation Energy, announced that it will offer a Carbon Footprint Solution to help commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout North America manage their GHG emissions.
The company will leverage ecolink, a carbon management platform developed by Pace Global Energy Services, to help businesses quantify, report and manage their GHG emissions.
Ecolink Standard edition includes an annual assessment of a company’s GHG emissions profile. Ecolink Manager edition offers a carbon and environmental sustainability management platform.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years