CNE Launches Service To Help Companies Manage GHG Emissions
Constellation NewEnergy, a subsidiary of Constellation Energy, announced that it will offer a Carbon Footprint Solution to help commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout North America manage their GHG emissions.
The company will leverage ecolink, a carbon management platform developed by Pace Global Energy Services, to help businesses quantify, report and manage their GHG emissions.
Ecolink Standard edition includes an annual assessment of a company’s GHG emissions profile. Ecolink Manager edition offers a carbon and environmental sustainability management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform