CNE Launches Service To Help Companies Manage GHG Emissions
Constellation NewEnergy, a subsidiary of Constellation Energy, announced that it will offer a Carbon Footprint Solution to help commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout North America manage their GHG emissions.
The company will leverage ecolink, a carbon management platform developed by Pace Global Energy Services, to help businesses quantify, report and manage their GHG emissions.
Ecolink Standard edition includes an annual assessment of a company’s GHG emissions profile. Ecolink Manager edition offers a carbon and environmental sustainability management platform.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables