CNE Launches Service To Help Companies Manage GHG Emissions
Constellation NewEnergy, a subsidiary of Constellation Energy, announced that it will offer a Carbon Footprint Solution to help commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout North America manage their GHG emissions.
The company will leverage ecolink, a carbon management platform developed by Pace Global Energy Services, to help businesses quantify, report and manage their GHG emissions.
Ecolink Standard edition includes an annual assessment of a company’s GHG emissions profile. Ecolink Manager edition offers a carbon and environmental sustainability management platform.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016