Miller Recycles 99.9% of Packaging Waste
The U.S. beer maker Miller has a goal of zero waste in their breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste, according to this promo video. Environmental initiatives have also led to big reductions in energy and water use, according to the video.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation