Coffee Bean Opens LEED-Certified Facility in Portland
Coffee Bean International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Farmer Bros Co., announced its new 125,000-foot coffee roasting and office facility in Portland will be the first coffee roaster in the Pacific Northwest to be LEED-certified.
The new location is a repurposed building which incorporates eco-friendly features such as a bio-swale for rain collection and recycled and low volatile organic compound materials.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates