Coffee Bean Opens LEED-Certified Facility in Portland
Coffee Bean International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Farmer Bros Co., announced its new 125,000-foot coffee roasting and office facility in Portland will be the first coffee roaster in the Pacific Northwest to be LEED-certified.
The new location is a repurposed building which incorporates eco-friendly features such as a bio-swale for rain collection and recycled and low volatile organic compound materials.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data