Coffee Bean Opens LEED-Certified Facility in Portland
Coffee Bean International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Farmer Bros Co., announced its new 125,000-foot coffee roasting and office facility in Portland will be the first coffee roaster in the Pacific Northwest to be LEED-certified.
The new location is a repurposed building which incorporates eco-friendly features such as a bio-swale for rain collection and recycled and low volatile organic compound materials.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners