Hess Offsets Client Energy Purchases
Hess Corp. launched Hess C-Neutral program for its commercial, industrial and institutional customers. The program is a carbon-neutral energy program for natural gas, electricity and fuel oil.
Through C-Neutral, Hess engineers calculate the CO2 emissions associated with a customer’s energy usage and include enough carbon offsets with the energy purchased to make it up to 100 percent carbon neutral. C-Neutral uses Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets.
C-Neutral is the latest addition to Hess’ suite of energy solutions that help customers manage their energy and their energy expenditure. Early this year, the company launched its Demand Response program, which reduces electricity usage, improves power grid reliability and generates a new revenue stream that customers can use for C-Neutral energy purchases.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries