Hess Offsets Client Energy Purchases
Hess Corp. launched Hess C-Neutral program for its commercial, industrial and institutional customers. The program is a carbon-neutral energy program for natural gas, electricity and fuel oil.
Through C-Neutral, Hess engineers calculate the CO2 emissions associated with a customer’s energy usage and include enough carbon offsets with the energy purchased to make it up to 100 percent carbon neutral. C-Neutral uses Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets.
C-Neutral is the latest addition to Hess’ suite of energy solutions that help customers manage their energy and their energy expenditure. Early this year, the company launched its Demand Response program, which reduces electricity usage, improves power grid reliability and generates a new revenue stream that customers can use for C-Neutral energy purchases.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms