Hess Offsets Client Energy Purchases
Hess Corp. launched Hess C-Neutral program for its commercial, industrial and institutional customers. The program is a carbon-neutral energy program for natural gas, electricity and fuel oil.
Through C-Neutral, Hess engineers calculate the CO2 emissions associated with a customer’s energy usage and include enough carbon offsets with the energy purchased to make it up to 100 percent carbon neutral. C-Neutral uses Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets.
C-Neutral is the latest addition to Hess’ suite of energy solutions that help customers manage their energy and their energy expenditure. Early this year, the company launched its Demand Response program, which reduces electricity usage, improves power grid reliability and generates a new revenue stream that customers can use for C-Neutral energy purchases.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy