Hess Offsets Client Energy Purchases
Hess Corp. launched Hess C-Neutral program for its commercial, industrial and institutional customers. The program is a carbon-neutral energy program for natural gas, electricity and fuel oil.
Through C-Neutral, Hess engineers calculate the CO2 emissions associated with a customer’s energy usage and include enough carbon offsets with the energy purchased to make it up to 100 percent carbon neutral. C-Neutral uses Green-e Climate certified carbon offsets.
C-Neutral is the latest addition to Hess’ suite of energy solutions that help customers manage their energy and their energy expenditure. Early this year, the company launched its Demand Response program, which reduces electricity usage, improves power grid reliability and generates a new revenue stream that customers can use for C-Neutral energy purchases.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate