Nau Opening After Closing Shop In May
Sustainable clothier Nau Inc. is opening up for business again. The company recently launched its redesigned ecommerce Web site that features its Fall ’08 apparel line and affirms its commitment to a new version of its Partners for Change giving program, CSRwire reports.
Unlike Nua’s prior form, which made products available through “WebFronts,” the company will begin selling its clothing through select retail partners across the country.
The company is reopening after closing shop just six months ago because it couldn’t raise the funds needed to continue operations.
Click here for a video of Nau CEO, Chris Van Dkye, talking about the company’s “WebFront” concept.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight