Nau Opening After Closing Shop In May
Sustainable clothier Nau Inc. is opening up for business again. The company recently launched its redesigned ecommerce Web site that features its Fall ’08 apparel line and affirms its commitment to a new version of its Partners for Change giving program, CSRwire reports.
Unlike Nua’s prior form, which made products available through “WebFronts,” the company will begin selling its clothing through select retail partners across the country.
The company is reopening after closing shop just six months ago because it couldn’t raise the funds needed to continue operations.
Click here for a video of Nau CEO, Chris Van Dkye, talking about the company’s “WebFront” concept.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned