Nau Opening After Closing Shop In May
Sustainable clothier Nau Inc. is opening up for business again. The company recently launched its redesigned ecommerce Web site that features its Fall ’08 apparel line and affirms its commitment to a new version of its Partners for Change giving program, CSRwire reports.
Unlike Nua’s prior form, which made products available through “WebFronts,” the company will begin selling its clothing through select retail partners across the country.
The company is reopening after closing shop just six months ago because it couldn’t raise the funds needed to continue operations.
Click here for a video of Nau CEO, Chris Van Dkye, talking about the company’s “WebFront” concept.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE