Goldman, Blue Source Partner to Market GHG Emission Reductions
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Blue Source LLC announced they have formed an alliance to market U.S. GHG emission reductions.
The companies say the alliance will combine Goldman’s expertise in commodities trading and financial risk management with Blue Source’s climate change portfolio. As part of the alliance, Goldman Sachs purchased an equity stake in Blue Source LLC.
Goldman Sachs will off-take, structure and market a broad range of verified emissions reductions (VERs) resulting from certain GHG reduction projects in Blue Source’s portfolio, including those associated with methane management from coal mining, wastewater treatment, landfills and animal waste; energy efficiency; carbon capture and sequestration from fertilizer and natural gas production; and industrial gas destruction.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store