Fully Biodegradable Envelope Paper Launched By Chase Corp.
Chase Corp. announced that its PaperTyger division is now offering what the company touts as the world’s first fully biodegradable, tear-resistant envelope paper.
PaperTyger Green contains a new oxo-biodegradable film laminated between two sheets of paper. The company says the film enables the product to be land-filled with no harm to the environment. The paper used comes from sustainable sources that are either Forest Stewardship Council or Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified.
Oxo-biodegradable means exposure to oxygen and/or heat breaks down the plastic into three components: carbon dioxide, water, and natural biomass, without other residual. In addition, the company says no VOCs are created and no harsh solvents are used in PaperTyger’s laminating process.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution