Clean Currents Offers USGBC Members 25% Discount On RECs
Clean Currents LLC announced that it has entered an agreement with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to provide discount pricing as a unique member benefit for USGBC members.
Under the agreement, Clean Currents will provide USGBC members a 25 percent discount off its published prices for Green-E certified Renewable Energy Credits.
Clean Currents provides RECs from wind farms in Texas and other parts of the nation. The company’s sales of RECs has more than doubled in the past year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid