Clean Currents Offers USGBC Members 25% Discount On RECs
Clean Currents LLC announced that it has entered an agreement with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to provide discount pricing as a unique member benefit for USGBC members.
Under the agreement, Clean Currents will provide USGBC members a 25 percent discount off its published prices for Green-E certified Renewable Energy Credits.
Clean Currents provides RECs from wind farms in Texas and other parts of the nation. The company’s sales of RECs has more than doubled in the past year.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency