Clean Currents Offers USGBC Members 25% Discount On RECs
Clean Currents LLC announced that it has entered an agreement with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to provide discount pricing as a unique member benefit for USGBC members.
Under the agreement, Clean Currents will provide USGBC members a 25 percent discount off its published prices for Green-E certified Renewable Energy Credits.
Clean Currents provides RECs from wind farms in Texas and other parts of the nation. The company’s sales of RECs has more than doubled in the past year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV