Clean Currents Offers USGBC Members 25% Discount On RECs
Clean Currents LLC announced that it has entered an agreement with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to provide discount pricing as a unique member benefit for USGBC members.
Under the agreement, Clean Currents will provide USGBC members a 25 percent discount off its published prices for Green-E certified Renewable Energy Credits.
Clean Currents provides RECs from wind farms in Texas and other parts of the nation. The company’s sales of RECs has more than doubled in the past year.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array