Clean Currents Offers USGBC Members 25% Discount On RECs
Clean Currents LLC announced that it has entered an agreement with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to provide discount pricing as a unique member benefit for USGBC members.
Under the agreement, Clean Currents will provide USGBC members a 25 percent discount off its published prices for Green-E certified Renewable Energy Credits.
Clean Currents provides RECs from wind farms in Texas and other parts of the nation. The company’s sales of RECs has more than doubled in the past year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System