How The Green Movement Is Changing Business, Culture
At Sustainable Brands 08, Judah Schiller, executive vice-president of Saatchi and Saatchi S, Ted Nordhaus, chairman of The Breakthrough Institute, and Fast Company’s Anya Kamenetz discuss how sustainability is weaving into the American culture through business, government, and society (via Melodies in Marketing).
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency