How The Green Movement Is Changing Business, Culture
At Sustainable Brands 08, Judah Schiller, executive vice-president of Saatchi and Saatchi S, Ted Nordhaus, chairman of The Breakthrough Institute, and Fast Company’s Anya Kamenetz discuss how sustainability is weaving into the American culture through business, government, and society (via Melodies in Marketing).
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables