National Instruments Launches Free Take-Back Program
National Instruments announced a free global take-back program that gives customers the option to return NI hardware products to be recycled.
The company says it will cover all costs of returning the products and ensure that they are properly recycled. After the product is recycled, the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction upon customer request.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures