National Instruments Launches Free Take-Back Program
National Instruments announced a free global take-back program that gives customers the option to return NI hardware products to be recycled.
The company says it will cover all costs of returning the products and ensure that they are properly recycled. After the product is recycled, the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction upon customer request.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned