National Instruments Launches Free Take-Back Program
National Instruments announced a free global take-back program that gives customers the option to return NI hardware products to be recycled.
The company says it will cover all costs of returning the products and ensure that they are properly recycled. After the product is recycled, the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction upon customer request.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B