National Instruments Launches Free Take-Back Program
National Instruments announced a free global take-back program that gives customers the option to return NI hardware products to be recycled.
The company says it will cover all costs of returning the products and ensure that they are properly recycled. After the product is recycled, the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction upon customer request.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT