National Instruments Launches Free Take-Back Program
National Instruments announced a free global take-back program that gives customers the option to return NI hardware products to be recycled.
The company says it will cover all costs of returning the products and ensure that they are properly recycled. After the product is recycled, the company will provide a Certificate of Destruction upon customer request.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016