Bolthouse Farms Completes Solar Installation
Wm. Bolthouse Farms Inc. announced the completion of a 1.9 megawatt solar power system installed at the companyâ€™s farms in Palmdale, CA. The solar system is expected to help the farms offset 2,200 metric tons of CO2 annually and provide nearly 80 percent of the electricity used to power operations.
The solar power system is owned and operated by MMA Renewable Ventures. Bolthouse Farms will buy electricity from the company under a power purchase agreement.
The system was designed and installed by Regenesis Power LLC using about 10,000 solar panels from Mitsubishi Electric.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures