Bolthouse Farms Completes Solar Installation
Wm. Bolthouse Farms Inc. announced the completion of a 1.9 megawatt solar power system installed at the companyâ€™s farms in Palmdale, CA. The solar system is expected to help the farms offset 2,200 metric tons of CO2 annually and provide nearly 80 percent of the electricity used to power operations.
The solar power system is owned and operated by MMA Renewable Ventures. Bolthouse Farms will buy electricity from the company under a power purchase agreement.
The system was designed and installed by Regenesis Power LLC using about 10,000 solar panels from Mitsubishi Electric.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike