Bolthouse Farms Completes Solar Installation
Wm. Bolthouse Farms Inc. announced the completion of a 1.9 megawatt solar power system installed at the companyâ€™s farms in Palmdale, CA. The solar system is expected to help the farms offset 2,200 metric tons of CO2 annually and provide nearly 80 percent of the electricity used to power operations.
The solar power system is owned and operated by MMA Renewable Ventures. Bolthouse Farms will buy electricity from the company under a power purchase agreement.
The system was designed and installed by Regenesis Power LLC using about 10,000 solar panels from Mitsubishi Electric.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data