Bolthouse Farms Completes Solar Installation
Wm. Bolthouse Farms Inc. announced the completion of a 1.9 megawatt solar power system installed at the companyâ€™s farms in Palmdale, CA. The solar system is expected to help the farms offset 2,200 metric tons of CO2 annually and provide nearly 80 percent of the electricity used to power operations.
The solar power system is owned and operated by MMA Renewable Ventures. Bolthouse Farms will buy electricity from the company under a power purchase agreement.
The system was designed and installed by Regenesis Power LLC using about 10,000 solar panels from Mitsubishi Electric.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling