Media, Entertainment Companies Worst At Communicating Sustainability Efforts
We recently reported on a study from IMC2 on how effectively S&P 100 companies are communicating their sustainability efforts. In this video from AdAge, Beth Bengtson, research project manager and VP for Corporate Social Responsibility at the IMC2 agency, explains that media and entertainment companies have the worst practices and policies related to communicating with the outside world about their sustainability issues.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool