Sysco Introduces New Logo and Tagline, Touts ‘Greeness’
Sysco Corp. recently introduced a new logo and tagline, “Good things come from Sysco.” The new logo replaces both the current cube and uppercase acronym images.
The new logo features a green leaf in the letter ‘y’ of Sysco, which the company says signifies quality food and the company’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Sysco’s fleet of 9,000 trucks and trailers will begin converting to the new look as new equipment replaces retiring equipment. Sysco’s operating companies will adopt the new brand based on a new graphic standards manual.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along