Sysco Introduces New Logo and Tagline, Touts ‘Greeness’
Sysco Corp. recently introduced a new logo and tagline, “Good things come from Sysco.” The new logo replaces both the current cube and uppercase acronym images.
The new logo features a green leaf in the letter ‘y’ of Sysco, which the company says signifies quality food and the company’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Sysco’s fleet of 9,000 trucks and trailers will begin converting to the new look as new equipment replaces retiring equipment. Sysco’s operating companies will adopt the new brand based on a new graphic standards manual.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses