Sysco Introduces New Logo and Tagline, Touts ‘Greeness’
Sysco Corp. recently introduced a new logo and tagline, “Good things come from Sysco.” The new logo replaces both the current cube and uppercase acronym images.
The new logo features a green leaf in the letter ‘y’ of Sysco, which the company says signifies quality food and the company’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Sysco’s fleet of 9,000 trucks and trailers will begin converting to the new look as new equipment replaces retiring equipment. Sysco’s operating companies will adopt the new brand based on a new graphic standards manual.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls