Sysco Introduces New Logo and Tagline, Touts ‘Greeness’
Sysco Corp. recently introduced a new logo and tagline, “Good things come from Sysco.” The new logo replaces both the current cube and uppercase acronym images.
The new logo features a green leaf in the letter ‘y’ of Sysco, which the company says signifies quality food and the company’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Sysco’s fleet of 9,000 trucks and trailers will begin converting to the new look as new equipment replaces retiring equipment. Sysco’s operating companies will adopt the new brand based on a new graphic standards manual.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs