Sysco Introduces New Logo and Tagline, Touts ‘Greeness’
Sysco Corp. recently introduced a new logo and tagline, “Good things come from Sysco.” The new logo replaces both the current cube and uppercase acronym images.
The new logo features a green leaf in the letter ‘y’ of Sysco, which the company says signifies quality food and the company’s commitment to the environment and sustainability.
Sysco’s fleet of 9,000 trucks and trailers will begin converting to the new look as new equipment replaces retiring equipment. Sysco’s operating companies will adopt the new brand based on a new graphic standards manual.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland