Fair Isaac To Cut Energy, Paper Use
Fair Isaac has begun a program to cut its IT energy use 50 percent and reduce its printing output 80 percent over the next two years.
The company will focus on improving IT energy efficiency; increasing telecommuting; using post-consumer paper products and cutting paper consumption. The initiative will set specific goals and metrics to chart the company’s performance.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike