Fair Isaac To Cut Energy, Paper Use
Fair Isaac has begun a program to cut its IT energy use 50 percent and reduce its printing output 80 percent over the next two years.
The company will focus on improving IT energy efficiency; increasing telecommuting; using post-consumer paper products and cutting paper consumption. The initiative will set specific goals and metrics to chart the company’s performance.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.