Fair Isaac To Cut Energy, Paper Use
Fair Isaac has begun a program to cut its IT energy use 50 percent and reduce its printing output 80 percent over the next two years.
The company will focus on improving IT energy efficiency; increasing telecommuting; using post-consumer paper products and cutting paper consumption. The initiative will set specific goals and metrics to chart the company’s performance.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment