Fair Isaac To Cut Energy, Paper Use
Fair Isaac has begun a program to cut its IT energy use 50 percent and reduce its printing output 80 percent over the next two years.
The company will focus on improving IT energy efficiency; increasing telecommuting; using post-consumer paper products and cutting paper consumption. The initiative will set specific goals and metrics to chart the company’s performance.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look