MillerCoors Receives Energy Saver Awards
MillerCoors’ breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the Department of Energy for reducing electricity and natural gas use.
The energy-saving opportunities were identified through a Save Energy Now energy assessment and have reduced energy use by about 18 percent in the last two years.
Free Save Energy Now Assessments, conducted by the Department of Energy Industrial Technologies Program, identified more than $105 million in potential energy cost savings for 23 U.S. steel manufacturing facilities that participated in the program. This represents an average reduction of 10.2 percent in overall energy costs.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger