FAO Schwarz Earns Revenue For Reducing Energy Use
FAO Schwarz announced it has enrolled in PowerPay! New York, a demand response program offered by Energy Curtailment Specialists Inc.
The toy store will earn extra revenue for reducing their energy use during peak electricity demand; this helps ECS keep demand and energy prices low.
The toy store plans to shut down lighting and computers in the offices and other areas that do not pertain to the sales floor.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland