FAO Schwarz Earns Revenue For Reducing Energy Use
FAO Schwarz announced it has enrolled in PowerPay! New York, a demand response program offered by Energy Curtailment Specialists Inc.
The toy store will earn extra revenue for reducing their energy use during peak electricity demand; this helps ECS keep demand and energy prices low.
The toy store plans to shut down lighting and computers in the offices and other areas that do not pertain to the sales floor.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund