FAO Schwarz Earns Revenue For Reducing Energy Use
FAO Schwarz announced it has enrolled in PowerPay! New York, a demand response program offered by Energy Curtailment Specialists Inc.
The toy store will earn extra revenue for reducing their energy use during peak electricity demand; this helps ECS keep demand and energy prices low.
The toy store plans to shut down lighting and computers in the offices and other areas that do not pertain to the sales floor.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales