FAO Schwarz Earns Revenue For Reducing Energy Use
FAO Schwarz announced it has enrolled in PowerPay! New York, a demand response program offered by Energy Curtailment Specialists Inc.
The toy store will earn extra revenue for reducing their energy use during peak electricity demand; this helps ECS keep demand and energy prices low.
The toy store plans to shut down lighting and computers in the offices and other areas that do not pertain to the sales floor.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables