ViewSonic Touts Green Efforts On New Website
The site offers information about the company’s effort to save energy in its products, its use of recycled material and efforts to reduce the waste associated with its products. The company is also offering a Recycle+ Trade-In program, which offers customers incentives to return and recycle used products.
In addition, the site also provides information on ViewSonic’s environmentally responsible initiatives and tips on green living.
As for recycle and trade-in programs, companies such as Best Buy, Lenovo, National Instruments, Office Depot, Sharp and Toshiba are also offering similar programs. Unlike these free recycling programs, Waste Management launched a ‘pay to recycle’ program for compact florescent lamps in July.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs