ViewSonic Touts Green Efforts On New Website
The site offers information about the company’s effort to save energy in its products, its use of recycled material and efforts to reduce the waste associated with its products. The company is also offering a Recycle+ Trade-In program, which offers customers incentives to return and recycle used products.
In addition, the site also provides information on ViewSonic’s environmentally responsible initiatives and tips on green living.
As for recycle and trade-in programs, companies such as Best Buy, Lenovo, National Instruments, Office Depot, Sharp and Toshiba are also offering similar programs. Unlike these free recycling programs, Waste Management launched a ‘pay to recycle’ program for compact florescent lamps in July.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners