ViewSonic Touts Green Efforts On New Website
The site offers information about the company’s effort to save energy in its products, its use of recycled material and efforts to reduce the waste associated with its products. The company is also offering a Recycle+ Trade-In program, which offers customers incentives to return and recycle used products.
In addition, the site also provides information on ViewSonic’s environmentally responsible initiatives and tips on green living.
As for recycle and trade-in programs, companies such as Best Buy, Lenovo, National Instruments, Office Depot, Sharp and Toshiba are also offering similar programs. Unlike these free recycling programs, Waste Management launched a ‘pay to recycle’ program for compact florescent lamps in July.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics