Dell Partners With Staples On In-Store Recycling Program
Dell’s new service expands Staples’ current in-store recycling program. Staples is a member of the EPA’s Plug-in to eCycling Partnership.
Eco International will handle the recycling of equipment, following guidelines set by the EPA. The program also adheres to Dell’s recycling policies, which prohibit export of waste and the landfill of any environmentally sensitive materials.
In June, Dell reported that it recovered 102 million pounds of IT equipment from customers during 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers