Dell Partners With Staples On In-Store Recycling Program
Dell’s new service expands Staples’ current in-store recycling program. Staples is a member of the EPA’s Plug-in to eCycling Partnership.
Eco International will handle the recycling of equipment, following guidelines set by the EPA. The program also adheres to Dell’s recycling policies, which prohibit export of waste and the landfill of any environmentally sensitive materials.
In June, Dell reported that it recovered 102 million pounds of IT equipment from customers during 2007.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments