Dell Partners With Staples On In-Store Recycling Program
Dell’s new service expands Staples’ current in-store recycling program. Staples is a member of the EPA’s Plug-in to eCycling Partnership.
Eco International will handle the recycling of equipment, following guidelines set by the EPA. The program also adheres to Dell’s recycling policies, which prohibit export of waste and the landfill of any environmentally sensitive materials.
In June, Dell reported that it recovered 102 million pounds of IT equipment from customers during 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity