Dell Partners With Staples On In-Store Recycling Program
Dell’s new service expands Staples’ current in-store recycling program. Staples is a member of the EPA’s Plug-in to eCycling Partnership.
Eco International will handle the recycling of equipment, following guidelines set by the EPA. The program also adheres to Dell’s recycling policies, which prohibit export of waste and the landfill of any environmentally sensitive materials.
In June, Dell reported that it recovered 102 million pounds of IT equipment from customers during 2007.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency