OpenEco.org 2.0 Launched By Sun
Sun Microsystems has updated OpenEco.org, an online community that provides tools to help companies calculate, compare and reduce their greenhouse gas emissions.
The site now tracks more emission sources and incorporates carbon accounting practices to provide a comprehensive view of carbon footprints and the ability to report GHG data using industry-standard metrics. Participants can now use the site to create a view of their entire carbon footprint from a range of sources, including utilities such as steam, mobile sources and business travel, as well as electricity and natural gas use.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE