NBC Universal Launches ‘Green Week’
This week is â€śGreen Weekâ€ť at NBC Universal, where 150 hours of environment-themed programming will be broadcast on the company’s various TV channels and other properties. â€śThe Officeâ€ť will air an episode about the company considering recycled paper. Local NBC stations will also incorporate green-themed stories into their newscasts.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data