NBC Universal Launches ‘Green Week’
This week is â€śGreen Weekâ€ť at NBC Universal, where 150 hours of environment-themed programming will be broadcast on the company’s various TV channels and other properties. â€śThe Officeâ€ť will air an episode about the company considering recycled paper. Local NBC stations will also incorporate green-themed stories into their newscasts.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Teslaâ€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool