NBC Universal Launches ‘Green Week’
This week is âGreen Weekâ at NBC Universal, where 150 hours of environment-themed programming will be broadcast on the company’s various TV channels and other properties. âThe Officeâ will air an episode about the company considering recycled paper. Local NBC stations will also incorporate green-themed stories into their newscasts.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Courtâs Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate