BMW, Vattenfall Begin Real-World Electric Car Test Next Month
Beginning in January, 50 two-seater, all-electric Mini E cars will be whizzing around the streets of Berlin, as premium brand car maker BMW works with Swedish power company Vattenfall to test the feasibility of such electric vehicles.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation