BMW, Vattenfall Begin Real-World Electric Car Test Next Month
Beginning in January, 50 two-seater, all-electric Mini E cars will be whizzing around the streets of Berlin, as premium brand car maker BMW works with Swedish power company Vattenfall to test the feasibility of such electric vehicles.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities