Office Depot Releases New Green Book
Office Depot launched its fifth annual Green Book catalog of the company’s environmentally preferable office products. The company says the Green Book features an assortment of products and tips for small, medium or large businesses to create greener offices.
For this year’s Green Book, the company raised its recycled content standards to include items that are made of at least 30 percent post consumer recycled content or 50 percent total recycled content. The company says it also features new bio-based and biodegradable table ware which are made from sugarcane waste; as well as a wider selection of greener furniture options that are recycled or contain low volatile organic compounds.
The company says it has also designated technology items registered under the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool, defined newer common green terms and provided a framework to help customers create a green purchasing policy for their businesses.
Office Depot also offers customers a free tech trade-in program.
Energy Manager News
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn