Green Globe Expands Green Travel Services With New Partnerships
Green Globe International Inc. announced new agreements with Green Hotel Certification, Sustainable Travel International and the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation.
Under the agreement with Green Hotel Certification, the two companies will work together to co-brand and sell dual certification to tourism properties, including hotels and resort destinations. Green Hotel Certification will pay a licensing fee to Green Globe International for use of the brand.
Green Globe has struck an agreement with Sustainable Travel International in which the two will partner to deliver a Green Globe-branded carbon offset tool for travelers.
Last week, Green Globe also announced an agreement with the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation to collaborate on a number of programs, some will be offered at discounted rates to student travelers.
In October, the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria Partnership issued criteria for sustainable tourism at the IUCN World Conservation Congress held in Barcelona.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation