Green Globe Expands Green Travel Services With New Partnerships
Green Globe International Inc. announced new agreements with Green Hotel Certification, Sustainable Travel International and the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation.
Under the agreement with Green Hotel Certification, the two companies will work together to co-brand and sell dual certification to tourism properties, including hotels and resort destinations. Green Hotel Certification will pay a licensing fee to Green Globe International for use of the brand.
Green Globe has struck an agreement with Sustainable Travel International in which the two will partner to deliver a Green Globe-branded carbon offset tool for travelers.
Last week, Green Globe also announced an agreement with the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation to collaborate on a number of programs, some will be offered at discounted rates to student travelers.
In October, the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria Partnership issued criteria for sustainable tourism at the IUCN World Conservation Congress held in Barcelona.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE