Green Globe Expands Green Travel Services With New Partnerships
Green Globe International Inc. announced new agreements with Green Hotel Certification, Sustainable Travel International and the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation.
Under the agreement with Green Hotel Certification, the two companies will work together to co-brand and sell dual certification to tourism properties, including hotels and resort destinations. Green Hotel Certification will pay a licensing fee to Green Globe International for use of the brand.
Green Globe has struck an agreement with Sustainable Travel International in which the two will partner to deliver a Green Globe-branded carbon offset tool for travelers.
Last week, Green Globe also announced an agreement with the World Youth Student and Educational Travel Confederation to collaborate on a number of programs, some will be offered at discounted rates to student travelers.
In October, the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria Partnership issued criteria for sustainable tourism at the IUCN World Conservation Congress held in Barcelona.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid