Office Depot Reports Growing Interest in Green Office Products
Office Depot says contract sales of environmentally preferable products in its Green Book increased by more than 10 percent in 2007 to $724 million from $660 million in 2006.
According to an Office Depot survey, 69 percent of small business professionals participated in green initiatives with 85 percent of respondents saying they are doing so to protect the environment or to save money.
The study surveyed 2,500 people in the U.S. during April of this year.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility