Office Depot Reports Growing Interest in Green Office Products
Office Depot says contract sales of environmentally preferable products in its Green Book increased by more than 10 percent in 2007 to $724 million from $660 million in 2006.
According to an Office Depot survey, 69 percent of small business professionals participated in green initiatives with 85 percent of respondents saying they are doing so to protect the environment or to save money.
The study surveyed 2,500 people in the U.S. during April of this year.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency