Office Depot Reports Growing Interest in Green Office Products
Office Depot says contract sales of environmentally preferable products in its Green Book increased by more than 10 percent in 2007 to $724 million from $660 million in 2006.
According to an Office Depot survey, 69 percent of small business professionals participated in green initiatives with 85 percent of respondents saying they are doing so to protect the environment or to save money.
The study surveyed 2,500 people in the U.S. during April of this year.
Energy Manager News
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016