Office Depot Reports Growing Interest in Green Office Products
Office Depot says contract sales of environmentally preferable products in its Green Book increased by more than 10 percent in 2007 to $724 million from $660 million in 2006.
According to an Office Depot survey, 69 percent of small business professionals participated in green initiatives with 85 percent of respondents saying they are doing so to protect the environment or to save money.
The study surveyed 2,500 people in the U.S. during April of this year.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs