Office Depot Reports Growing Interest in Green Office Products
Office Depot says contract sales of environmentally preferable products in its Green Book increased by more than 10 percent in 2007 to $724 million from $660 million in 2006.
According to an Office Depot survey, 69 percent of small business professionals participated in green initiatives with 85 percent of respondents saying they are doing so to protect the environment or to save money.
The study surveyed 2,500 people in the U.S. during April of this year.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency