UN Climate Change Conference Day 4 Press Briefing
Yvo de Boer gave an update on a number of areas under discussion, including how to increase funding for Adaptation, particularly for Least Developed Countries. He added that many countries had expressed their frustration over difficulties in accessing funding from the Least Developed Countries Fund.
During negotiations on mitigation potentials, De Boer said the need for developed countries to show leadership on reducing emissions was voiced strongly, amid criticism of the low level of ambition being shown by these countries.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE