Henkel Named Germany’s ‘Most Sustainable Brand’
Henkel recently received an award for being Germany’s âMost Sustainable Brandâ at the German Sustainability Congress.
The award recognizes companies that combine economic success with social responsibility and protection of the environment.
In March, the company released its sustainability report and said that over the past five years its energy consumption is down 21 percent, water consumption is down 15 percent, waste has dropped 32 percent and associated CO2 emissions are down 15 percent. During the same period, the company reported a 39 percent increase in sales and 61 percent increase in profit.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Courtâs Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate