Henkel Named Germany’s ‘Most Sustainable Brand’
Henkel recently received an award for being Germany’s â€śMost Sustainable Brandâ€ť at the German Sustainability Congress.
The award recognizes companies that combine economic success with social responsibility and protection of the environment.
In March, the company released its sustainability report and said that over the past five years its energy consumption is down 21 percent, water consumption is down 15 percent, waste has dropped 32 percent and associated CO2 emissions are down 15 percent. During the same period, the company reported a 39 percent increase in sales and 61 percent increase in profit.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledgeâ€“and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners