Henkel Named Germany’s ‘Most Sustainable Brand’
Henkel recently received an award for being Germany’s āMost Sustainable Brandā at the German Sustainability Congress.
The award recognizes companies that combine economic success with social responsibility and protection of the environment.
In March, the company released its sustainability report and said that over the past five years its energy consumption is down 21 percent, water consumption is down 15 percent, waste has dropped 32 percent and associated CO2 emissions are down 15 percent. During the same period, the company reported a 39 percent increase in sales and 61 percent increase in profit.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds āFairā Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGEās SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution