IBM Greens eWEEK.com For A Day
IBM is buying eWEEK.com for a day and turning it â€śgreenâ€ť on December 16. Today, Ziff Davis Enterprise, owner of the site, will promote and support the use of green technology in business.
Green will be incorporated into the header, navigation, hyperlinks and modules across the entire website. Green-related news stories will also be featured on the home page.
IBM was recently named one of the firms leading the way on climate change initiatives by the Ceres investor coalition.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs