IBM Greens eWEEK.com For A Day
IBM is buying eWEEK.com for a day and turning it âgreenâ on December 16. Today, Ziff Davis Enterprise, owner of the site, will promote and support the use of green technology in business.
Green will be incorporated into the header, navigation, hyperlinks and modules across the entire website. Green-related news stories will also be featured on the home page.
IBM was recently named one of the firms leading the way on climate change initiatives by the Ceres investor coalition.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its âSource-to-Payâ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger