IBM Greens eWEEK.com For A Day
IBM is buying eWEEK.com for a day and turning it âgreenâ on December 16. Today, Ziff Davis Enterprise, owner of the site, will promote and support the use of green technology in business.
Green will be incorporated into the header, navigation, hyperlinks and modules across the entire website. Green-related news stories will also be featured on the home page.
IBM was recently named one of the firms leading the way on climate change initiatives by the Ceres investor coalition.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest âSmart Buildingâ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight