IBM Greens eWEEK.com For A Day
IBM is buying eWEEK.com for a day and turning it âgreenâ on December 16. Today, Ziff Davis Enterprise, owner of the site, will promote and support the use of green technology in business.
Green will be incorporated into the header, navigation, hyperlinks and modules across the entire website. Green-related news stories will also be featured on the home page.
IBM was recently named one of the firms leading the way on climate change initiatives by the Ceres investor coalition.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into âSingle, Competitive Power Marketâ
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUCâs Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: Itâs About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M âSwitching Feeâ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT