IBM Greens eWEEK.com For A Day
IBM is buying eWEEK.com for a day and turning it â€śgreenâ€ť on December 16. Today, Ziff Davis Enterprise, owner of the site, will promote and support the use of green technology in business.
Green will be incorporated into the header, navigation, hyperlinks and modules across the entire website. Green-related news stories will also be featured on the home page.
IBM was recently named one of the firms leading the way on climate change initiatives by the Ceres investor coalition.
Energy Manager News
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016