UK Companies Warn Govt. About Impending Oil Crisis
A recent report from the Industry Taskforce on Peak Oil and Energy Security, an industry lobby group which includes Virgin, Yahoo, Solarcentury and transport operator Stagecoach, warns the UK government that supplies of cheap, easily accessible oil will start to diminish by 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers