Corporate Directors’ Interest in Sustainability Efforts is Strong
More than 70 percent of directors at U.S. publicly-traded companies said they believe sustainability is important to profitability, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles and University of Southern California’s Marshal School of Business.
Seventy-eight percent said sustainability is important to public relations. More than half of respondents said sustainability is on the board’s agenda at least once a year and 15 percent of respondents said they had a board level sustainability committee.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls