Corporate Directors’ Interest in Sustainability Efforts is Strong
More than 70 percent of directors at U.S. publicly-traded companies said they believe sustainability is important to profitability, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles and University of Southern California’s Marshal School of Business.
Seventy-eight percent said sustainability is important to public relations. More than half of respondents said sustainability is on the board’s agenda at least once a year and 15 percent of respondents said they had a board level sustainability committee.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation