Corporate Directors’ Interest in Sustainability Efforts is Strong
More than 70 percent of directors at U.S. publicly-traded companies said they believe sustainability is important to profitability, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles and University of Southern California’s Marshal School of Business.
Seventy-eight percent said sustainability is important to public relations. More than half of respondents said sustainability is on the board’s agenda at least once a year and 15 percent of respondents said they had a board level sustainability committee.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms