Corporate Directors’ Interest in Sustainability Efforts is Strong
More than 70 percent of directors at U.S. publicly-traded companies said they believe sustainability is important to profitability, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles and University of Southern California’s Marshal School of Business.
Seventy-eight percent said sustainability is important to public relations. More than half of respondents said sustainability is on the board’s agenda at least once a year and 15 percent of respondents said they had a board level sustainability committee.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- BrandSmart Uses PACE Financing to Upgrade
- GE’s Current Offers Energy-as-a-Service
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending October 2
- Panasonic Develops Highly Efficient Photovoltaic Module
- Energy Source Provides LEDs to WNA
- LDS Church Lauded by Rocky Mountain Power
- Energy Stats for Boston Buildings Online
- Bowling Green University Tabs Cree for Field House LEDs