Corporate Directors’ Interest in Sustainability Efforts is Strong
More than 70 percent of directors at U.S. publicly-traded companies said they believe sustainability is important to profitability, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles and University of Southern California’s Marshal School of Business.
Seventy-eight percent said sustainability is important to public relations. More than half of respondents said sustainability is on the board’s agenda at least once a year and 15 percent of respondents said they had a board level sustainability committee.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters