Eaton Launches Sustainability Microsite
Eaton Corp., which recently changed its tagline to “powering businesses worldwide” to reflect a change in focus to hi-tech power management products, has launched a special section of its website devoted to sustainability.
The section lists the company’s sustainable practices in the following areas: environmental, health and safety performance, workplace and business ethics, technology development, and power management products and services.
Visitors can also explore Eaton’s history, news, view its sustainability report, and see awards and recognitions – where the company has been strong, particularly in China, having received the 2008 “China Excellent Corporate Citizen” award by a national group of social workers.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned