Eaton Launches Sustainability Microsite
Eaton Corp., which recently changed its tagline to “powering businesses worldwide” to reflect a change in focus to hi-tech power management products, has launched a special section of its website devoted to sustainability.
The section lists the company’s sustainable practices in the following areas: environmental, health and safety performance, workplace and business ethics, technology development, and power management products and services.
Visitors can also explore Eaton’s history, news, view its sustainability report, and see awards and recognitions – where the company has been strong, particularly in China, having received the 2008 “China Excellent Corporate Citizen” award by a national group of social workers.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike