Eaton Launches Sustainability Microsite
Eaton Corp., which recently changed its tagline to “powering businesses worldwide” to reflect a change in focus to hi-tech power management products, has launched a special section of its website devoted to sustainability.
The section lists the company’s sustainable practices in the following areas: environmental, health and safety performance, workplace and business ethics, technology development, and power management products and services.
Visitors can also explore Eaton’s history, news, view its sustainability report, and see awards and recognitions – where the company has been strong, particularly in China, having received the 2008 “China Excellent Corporate Citizen” award by a national group of social workers.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store