Eaton Launches Sustainability Microsite
Eaton Corp., which recently changed its tagline to “powering businesses worldwide” to reflect a change in focus to hi-tech power management products, has launched a special section of its website devoted to sustainability.
The section lists the company’s sustainable practices in the following areas: environmental, health and safety performance, workplace and business ethics, technology development, and power management products and services.
Visitors can also explore Eaton’s history, news, view its sustainability report, and see awards and recognitions – where the company has been strong, particularly in China, having received the 2008 “China Excellent Corporate Citizen” award by a national group of social workers.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls