Product Stewardship Policy Gains Support
The Joint Framework Principles aims to guide local, state and federal policy makers in developing comprehensive product stewardship legislation. Product stewardship is based on the idea that producers should take primary responsibility for the environmental impacts of products they design, manufacture and market.
The Joint Framework Principles were developed independently by the California Product Stewardship Council and the NWPSC. The Product Policy Institute, which advocates sustainable production and consumption policies and governance, coordinated harmonizing the two sets of principles into one document.
Energy Manager News
- Teslaā€™s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UKā€™s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation