StubHub To Plant a Tree For Every Ticket Bought For NFL Post-Season
StubHub has launched its “Tickets for Trees” program, which plants a tree for every ticket purchased on StubHub for the 2008-09 NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl.
Working with the National Forest Foundation, the company says it expects to plant tens of thousands of trees in up to 11 U.S. National Forests closest to cities hosting playoff games.
For example, when the Tennessee Titans host their divisional playoff game in Nashville, the company will plant a tree in the Cherokee National Forest in Eastern Tennessee for each ticket purchased through StubHub for that event and any subsequent home
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland