StubHub To Plant a Tree For Every Ticket Bought For NFL Post-Season
StubHub has launched its “Tickets for Trees” program, which plants a tree for every ticket purchased on StubHub for the 2008-09 NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl.
Working with the National Forest Foundation, the company says it expects to plant tens of thousands of trees in up to 11 U.S. National Forests closest to cities hosting playoff games.
For example, when the Tennessee Titans host their divisional playoff game in Nashville, the company will plant a tree in the Cherokee National Forest in Eastern Tennessee for each ticket purchased through StubHub for that event and any subsequent home
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency