StubHub To Plant a Tree For Every Ticket Bought For NFL Post-Season
StubHub has launched its “Tickets for Trees” program, which plants a tree for every ticket purchased on StubHub for the 2008-09 NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl.
Working with the National Forest Foundation, the company says it expects to plant tens of thousands of trees in up to 11 U.S. National Forests closest to cities hosting playoff games.
For example, when the Tennessee Titans host their divisional playoff game in Nashville, the company will plant a tree in the Cherokee National Forest in Eastern Tennessee for each ticket purchased through StubHub for that event and any subsequent home
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs