Chicago FBI Building Earns LEED Platinum Certification
Chicago’s Federal Bureau of Investigation facility has received the LEED’s Platinum Certification for Energy & Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (EBOM).
The facility is being touted as the first Platinum recipient in the world under the USGBC’s LEED EBOM and as one of only sixteen LEED EB Platinum projects in the world.
Property Management utilized USAA Real Estate Company’s sustainability platform which allowed the facility to achieve its goal of reducing carbon emission and lowering operating costs while enhancing property value.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations