Chicago FBI Building Earns LEED Platinum Certification
Chicago’s Federal Bureau of Investigation facility has received the LEED’s Platinum Certification for Energy & Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (EBOM).
The facility is being touted as the first Platinum recipient in the world under the USGBC’s LEED EBOM and as one of only sixteen LEED EB Platinum projects in the world.
Property Management utilized USAA Real Estate Company’s sustainability platform which allowed the facility to achieve its goal of reducing carbon emission and lowering operating costs while enhancing property value.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters