Chicago FBI Building Earns LEED Platinum Certification
Chicago’s Federal Bureau of Investigation facility has received the LEED’s Platinum Certification for Energy & Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (EBOM).
The facility is being touted as the first Platinum recipient in the world under the USGBC’s LEED EBOM and as one of only sixteen LEED EB Platinum projects in the world.
Property Management utilized USAA Real Estate Company’s sustainability platform which allowed the facility to achieve its goal of reducing carbon emission and lowering operating costs while enhancing property value.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment