Chicago FBI Building Earns LEED Platinum Certification
Chicago’s Federal Bureau of Investigation facility has received the LEED’s Platinum Certification for Energy & Environmental Design for Existing Buildings (EBOM).
The facility is being touted as the first Platinum recipient in the world under the USGBC’s LEED EBOM and as one of only sixteen LEED EB Platinum projects in the world.
Property Management utilized USAA Real Estate Company’s sustainability platform which allowed the facility to achieve its goal of reducing carbon emission and lowering operating costs while enhancing property value.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment