Natural Marketing Institute Reveals Consumer Trends For 2009
Natural Marketing Institute released its annual trends based on results of various NMI research sources.
The institute found that among consumers there will be a growing interest in company supply chains asconsumers are take a closer and more informed look at the underlying causes of health and sustainability.
Consumers are also beginning to make long-term changes to their lifestyle, setting realistic and tangible goals instead of sporadic and short-lived initiatives. There is also growing interest in eco-tourism, slow cooking and experiential consumption in an effort to be in the moment.
In addition, consumers have expressed a growing desire to eliminate anything toxic from their lives and are seeking to control things that are within their sphere of influence.
More data from NMI can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund