Natural Marketing Institute Reveals Consumer Trends For 2009
Natural Marketing Institute released its annual trends based on results of various NMI research sources.
The institute found that among consumers there will be a growing interest in company supply chains asconsumers are take a closer and more informed look at the underlying causes of health and sustainability.
Consumers are also beginning to make long-term changes to their lifestyle, setting realistic and tangible goals instead of sporadic and short-lived initiatives. There is also growing interest in eco-tourism, slow cooking and experiential consumption in an effort to be in the moment.
In addition, consumers have expressed a growing desire to eliminate anything toxic from their lives and are seeking to control things that are within their sphere of influence.
More data from NMI can be found here.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes