Museum Seeks Examples of Sustainable Packaging
The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is now appealing to the packaging sector to contribute items for a new exhibition which opens on March 31, reports Packagingnews.co.uk.
The museum is seeking samples of past, present, or soon-to-be-launched products to display in its Packaging Our Sustainable Future Exhibition. The exhibition will examine how manufacturers and retailers are working to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
There were some interesting packaging innovations last year, including a water-soluble shirt bag from Danjim Marketing.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years