Museum Seeks Examples of Sustainable Packaging
The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is now appealing to the packaging sector to contribute items for a new exhibition which opens on March 31, reports Packagingnews.co.uk.
The museum is seeking samples of past, present, or soon-to-be-launched products to display in its Packaging Our Sustainable Future Exhibition. The exhibition will examine how manufacturers and retailers are working to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
There were some interesting packaging innovations last year, including a water-soluble shirt bag from Danjim Marketing.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along