Museum Seeks Examples of Sustainable Packaging
The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is now appealing to the packaging sector to contribute items for a new exhibition which opens on March 31, reports Packagingnews.co.uk.
The museum is seeking samples of past, present, or soon-to-be-launched products to display in its Packaging Our Sustainable Future Exhibition. The exhibition will examine how manufacturers and retailers are working to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
There were some interesting packaging innovations last year, including a water-soluble shirt bag from Danjim Marketing.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform