Museum Seeks Examples of Sustainable Packaging
The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is now appealing to the packaging sector to contribute items for a new exhibition which opens on March 31, reports Packagingnews.co.uk.
The museum is seeking samples of past, present, or soon-to-be-launched products to display in its Packaging Our Sustainable Future Exhibition. The exhibition will examine how manufacturers and retailers are working to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
There were some interesting packaging innovations last year, including a water-soluble shirt bag from Danjim Marketing.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger