Museum Seeks Examples of Sustainable Packaging
The Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising is now appealing to the packaging sector to contribute items for a new exhibition which opens on March 31, reports Packagingnews.co.uk.
The museum is seeking samples of past, present, or soon-to-be-launched products to display in its Packaging Our Sustainable Future Exhibition. The exhibition will examine how manufacturers and retailers are working to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
There were some interesting packaging innovations last year, including a water-soluble shirt bag from Danjim Marketing.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls