EDF Launches Innovation Exchange For Businesses
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) launched the Innovation Exchange, an online resource which offers a free set of recommendations, case studies, publications and tools to help businesses identify and share ways to improve their environmental performance and reduce costs.
The site also includes a five-step “Getting Started” resource that includes recommendations for companies just beginning to understand their environmental performance who need guidance on everything from measuring impact to taking concrete action.
EDF says many of the tools, best practices, and case studies on the site are based on the fund’s experience creating environmental innovations through partnering with Fortune 500 companies.
Last December, as part of EDF’s Climate Corps program, MBA students helped companies identify opportunities to save $35 million in net operational costs over five years while cutting 57,000 tons of carbon pollution annually.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland