EDF Launches Innovation Exchange For Businesses
The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) launched the Innovation Exchange, an online resource which offers a free set of recommendations, case studies, publications and tools to help businesses identify and share ways to improve their environmental performance and reduce costs.
The site also includes a five-step “Getting Started” resource that includes recommendations for companies just beginning to understand their environmental performance who need guidance on everything from measuring impact to taking concrete action.
EDF says many of the tools, best practices, and case studies on the site are based on the fund’s experience creating environmental innovations through partnering with Fortune 500 companies.
Last December, as part of EDF’s Climate Corps program, MBA students helped companies identify opportunities to save $35 million in net operational costs over five years while cutting 57,000 tons of carbon pollution annually.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV