Solar Panel Field Finds Home in LA
Los Angeles welcomed another solar panel field to their city today. Located on the roof of the MGM Tower parking building, this solar system is now the third largest in the city.
In July of 2008, the MGM Tower received silver certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system.
Over the past few months, the number of solar panels being installed in California has skyrocketed. New tax breaks are convincing some to make the change, and new financing models in the state have made it possible for many to install the panels at a very low cost.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate