Crestline Launches ‘EarthPact’
Crestline Hotels & ResortshasÂ launched â€śEarthPact,” a green initiative that the company says addresses sustainability across multiple disciplines.
EarthPact includes an Energy Management Plan that presents guidelines to improve performance and limit energy usage.Â It addresses issues such as interior and exterior lighting, HVAC and domestic hot water systems, central cooling systems & air handlers, building management systems, laundry and kitchen equipment, sauna, pool and exercise areas, as well as ice and vending machines.Â It also sets criteria for green meetings, sustainable sales logic and guest relations programs.
The company says EarthPact initiatives are being rolled out throughout Crestline properties with 100 percent participation anticipated during 2009. Crestline manages 70 hotels, resorts and conference and convention centers.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables