Kohler Web Campaign to Help Homeowners Save Water
Kohler has launched a viral web campaign to teach homeowners the importance and ease of saving water, and provide up to $1 million worth of water-saving plumbing products to Habitat for Humanity.
For each person who visits the SaveWaterAmerica.com site and takes a 3-question quiz about their water use, the company will offer one dollar’s worth of water-saving products to Habitat for Humanity. By sharing the site with friends or posting it to their social network pages, visitors can help Kohler reach their $1 million goal.
Kohler will also market its products through information about water-saving products, including low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as a database of available toilet rebate programs throughout the country.
To accompany their web campaign, Kohler is launching a tour of 25 cities currently facing water shortages.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility