Kohler Web Campaign to Help Homeowners Save Water
Kohler has launched a viral web campaign to teach homeowners the importance and ease of saving water, and provide up to $1 million worth of water-saving plumbing products to Habitat for Humanity.
For each person who visits the SaveWaterAmerica.com site and takes a 3-question quiz about their water use, the company will offer one dollar’s worth of water-saving products to Habitat for Humanity. By sharing the site with friends or posting it to their social network pages, visitors can help Kohler reach their $1 million goal.
Kohler will also market its products through information about water-saving products, including low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as a database of available toilet rebate programs throughout the country.
To accompany their web campaign, Kohler is launching a tour of 25 cities currently facing water shortages.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike