Kohler Web Campaign to Help Homeowners Save Water
Kohler has launched a viral web campaign to teach homeowners the importance and ease of saving water, and provide up to $1 million worth of water-saving plumbing products to Habitat for Humanity.
For each person who visits the SaveWaterAmerica.com site and takes a 3-question quiz about their water use, the company will offer one dollar’s worth of water-saving products to Habitat for Humanity. By sharing the site with friends or posting it to their social network pages, visitors can help Kohler reach their $1 million goal.
Kohler will also market its products through information about water-saving products, including low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as a database of available toilet rebate programs throughout the country.
To accompany their web campaign, Kohler is launching a tour of 25 cities currently facing water shortages.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store