Kohler Web Campaign to Help Homeowners Save Water
Kohler has launched a viral web campaign to teach homeowners the importance and ease of saving water, and provide up to $1 million worth of water-saving plumbing products to Habitat for Humanity.
For each person who visits the SaveWaterAmerica.com site and takes a 3-question quiz about their water use, the company will offer one dollar’s worth of water-saving products to Habitat for Humanity. By sharing the site with friends or posting it to their social network pages, visitors can help Kohler reach their $1 million goal.
Kohler will also market its products through information about water-saving products, including low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as a database of available toilet rebate programs throughout the country.
To accompany their web campaign, Kohler is launching a tour of 25 cities currently facing water shortages.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland