Kohler Web Campaign to Help Homeowners Save Water
Kohler has launched a viral web campaign to teach homeowners the importance and ease of saving water, and provide up to $1 million worth of water-saving plumbing products to Habitat for Humanity.
For each person who visits the SaveWaterAmerica.com site and takes a 3-question quiz about their water use, the company will offer one dollar’s worth of water-saving products to Habitat for Humanity. By sharing the site with friends or posting it to their social network pages, visitors can help Kohler reach their $1 million goal.
Kohler will also market its products through information about water-saving products, including low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as a database of available toilet rebate programs throughout the country.
To accompany their web campaign, Kohler is launching a tour of 25 cities currently facing water shortages.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant